Luxury Branding Is Not About Getting A Consumer To Choose
A Luxury Brand Over The Competition.
It’s About Getting Them To See
Your Brand As The Only Solution To Their Desire And Wants!
They appear. Talk. Grab attention. Promise. Create Experience. Thrill. Mesmerize. Entice. And Seduce. They are in your life forever. Your brand is your business and your business is your brand! Customers will recognize your company, your product, your service and your status through your brand. You can build an incredible brand through messages, images and ads but whether you realize it or not, your company is creating this reputation with everything that you, your local affiliates and your employees do. So you need to make sure you are consistently living up to your brand each and every day.
The most important part of brand management is ongoing maintenance and control. Proper brand management involves making sure that each promotional piece, touch point and every usage of your name, logo and message supports your organization and goals by reinforcing your brand in the way you intended. This allows you continue to strengthen the association your brand imprints on your customers. Even the best brands can fall apart if not managed properly.
“P&G’s decision to formally end the era of “marketing” at the company and make the shift to brand management may accelerate what amounts to much more than a title change for marketers generally.”
Brand management is the science of crafting and sustaining a brand. This means defining the brand, positioning the brand, and delivering the brand value constantly. Branding creates customer commitment to your business. A robust brand differentiates its products from the competitors and gives your business a leg up on the others, allowing you to increase sales and grow your business.
In short, Brand is a set of promises. It implies trust, consistency and a set of expectations. The strongest brands in the world own a place in the mind of consumers’ mind and when they are mentioned almost everyone thinks of the same thing. The basic objective of building powerful brands is primarily influencing purchasing behavior through creating an identity in the mind of consumers.
In this intensive Luxury Brand Management training, we talk about the criteria and strategies needed for a brand to shift and level up to either a more premium brand among the category or better still to level up to the Luxury Level.
Video of Wendy Liew in Training
Wendy Liew in Action as a Certified Image & Styling Consultant
Certification by PEAK SUCCESS ABUNDANCE – With Thanks
In the end of the training, participants are able to:
- Differentiate Your Products Or Services From The Competition In A Significant Way
- Trigger Instant Recognition With Customers And Prospects
- Place Your Company Top-Of-Mind With Their Audience
- Develop Systematic And Creative Solutions For Business And Brand Management
- Capitalize On Mind Share To Help Drive Sales
- See Better Return On Investment, More Brand Awareness
SMEs, Marketing Department, Product Development, Business Owners, Brand Managers, Business Planning Department, etc
1. INTRODUCTION TO BRAND & LUXURY BRAND MANAGEMENT
- What Is Brand and Luxury Brand?
- Do Brand Rule The World Of Marketing?
- What Can Be Branded?
- The Strategic Process Of Brand Management
- The brief of Luxury Brand Management
2. BRAND EQUITY & POSITIONING
- Perception Of Brand Equity
- Concept Of Brand Awareness & Brand Image
- Establishing Brand Positioning & Positioning Guideline
- Brand Audits
- Taxonomy Of Brands
3. BRAND PERFORMANCE & ITS MEASUREMENT
- What Is Brand Performance?
- Tracking Brand Performance
- Products Semiotics Analysis
- Qualitative, Comparative & Holistic Measurement Methods
4. ENHANCING BRAND EQUITY FOR SUSTAINABILITY
- Brand Architecture & Brand Hierarchy
- Consumer Analysis Theory
- Designing A Brand Strategy
- New Products & Brand Extensions
- Reinforcing & Revitalizing Brands
- Global Branding Communication Strategies
- Cross-Cultural Branding
- Advertisement Analysis & Decoding
5. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Geographical Branding
- Collaborative Branding
- Personal Branding & Creating Credible Personal Brand
This unconventional seminar is structured to be lively and interesting as we learn best in moments of enjoyment. It flows with participants’ needs and wants. Course methods will include video clips, demonstrations, role-plays, games and theory.
Wendy Liew’s profile is nothing less than impressive! She is a tenacious styling and imaging talent set on bringing a message of beauty and confidence to the people around her. Profoundly passionate in what she does, Wendy is not only a Certified Image, Style and Color Consultant of The Australian Image Company and International Image Institute in Canada, a Certified Luxury Brand Management & Product Design Consultant from London College of Fashion, a VP Events of Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), an associate member of the Malaysian Association of Brand Image Consultants (MABIC), a Certified Children’s Etiquette Trainer and also a professional make-up & hairstyling instructor, a co-author cum stylist of an image book named “Up Your Value”. Adding up to her newly edition of learning to ensure her excellent value of service to her clients, she is also a Certified Men’s Wear Consultant by the reputable Mr. Ken Aoki, the Director of Tom James, Japan Ltd.
Having been in the industry for years, her travelling experiences and observation of women in fashion gave her the inspiration of owning a label named “Wendy-Joyce” created to make women’ life simpler for any occasion, whether they are a fashion diva or practical dresser. Besides this, she also extends to being an International Licensed Practitioner of NLP™. She was one of the privileged few who were personally trained by Carlsten Cziborr, an acknowledged excellent student of Dr. Richard Bandler, the co-creator of NLP. On top of that, Wendy’s impressive expertise has brought her to another milestone in her career. She’s currently pursuing her INDUSTRIAL DOCTORATE and expected to be completed by early 2016.
After graduated with a BBA (Hons), UUM before working in finance and management, it wasn’t long before Wendy’s creative side came calling out to her. Taking the big leap into the colorful world of image and style, Wendy has since carved a name for herself in the industry. Together with her professional work ethics, affable charm, and a string of loyal clients, Wendy is now a much sought after and highly trusted consultant in her field. Her previous experience holding leadership positions across a wide range of corporate cultures and currently in the creative industry also gives Wendy an upper hand in making sure she is fully capable in merging the world of image and style with the needs of her clients. As testimony, her resume is replete with her experience in banking, insurance, retailing, and skin care and cosmetics management.
Wendy also has experience as a make-up instructor, image consultant, image coach, fashion stylist, personal shopper, skin care and cosmetics specialist, as well as being an emcee for corporate events held by various multinational companies with her biggest crowd of 10,000 people in Stadium Bukit Jalil in year 2009. What distinguishes Wendy from the other image consultants out there is her ability to incorporate NLP theories and practices into Image; making her approaches more impactful and meaningful. Her image and grooming classes and trainings comes alive with the wonderful combination of ART + SCIENCE. This unique quality of hers makes Wendy a highly sought-after image consultant in the industry, adored by her clients and loved by the public. In addition, Wendy has played vital roles in working closely with Malaysian celebrities endorsing events, numerous fashion & hair shows, seminars, personal workshops, and many more.
Other corporate trainings also include Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Petronas Holdings Berhad, Sapura Kencana Petroleum Berhad, DRB-HICOM, Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD), MPSJ, HSBC, UOB, RHB, CIMB, Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM), MEPS, Etiqa Insurans & Takaful Bhd, Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), ING, Allianz Bhd, Ministry of Health (MOH), Malaysian Institute of Corporate Governance (MICG), Kemajuan Filem Nasional Malaysia (FINAS), UEM Land Holdings Bhd, TSI Groups, CISCO, Cyberview Sdn Bhd, MSC Technology Sdn Bhd, Perodua Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, Top Glove Sdn Bhd, PEPS – JV (EPMB Group), Proton Bhd, STEC Technologies, Deloitte, Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM), Air Asia, KL Airport Services (KLAS), Malaysian Airlines (MAS), Sunway Medical Centre, Kedah Medical Centre, Darul Ehsan Medical Centre (DEMC), G Hotel, Westin Hotel, Shangri-la Hotel, Grand Continental, Concorde Hotel, The Sunway Hotel, Cititel, MISC Logistics Bhd, MILS Bhd, PKT Logistics, Rapid Penang, Long Rich Holdings, Aviance (Unilever), Nuskin, AVON, Tupperware, Nutrimetics, DCHL, International Medical University (IMU), Taylor’s College, KBU, Cambridge English, University of Malaysia Sabah, Metrojaya, Mattel and etc.
Besides a seemingly endless list of corporate clients, Wendy has also lent her professional consulting skills to various other clients such as politicians, network marketers, doctors, celebrities, housewives, students, professionals, and many more; indicating her flexibility and dexterity in using her skills to encompass a broad spectrum of clients from all walks of life. Wendy has also garnered considerable with media and press appearances in GLAM, Harper’s Bazaar, CLEO, TV9, The Star, Berita Harian, Harian Metro, KOSMO, The Malay Mail, Capital FM etc.
Wendy’s consummate skills have taken her far and wide. Besides Malaysia, she has shared her expertise in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, and Dubai. Always intent on sharing her knowledge and helping bring out the utmost best in her clients, Wendy’s work is born out of her philosophy that one’s image should never be used to cover up who you are but should instead be used as an accessory that brings out your true self and at times, allows one the power to dream and to dare.
WENDY’S PROFILE AT A GLANCE:
- Certified Image, Style & Color Consultant
- Certified Luxury Brand Management Consultant
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Advance Color Analysis Consultant
- Certified Asian Flow Color Analysis Consultant
- Certified Men’s Wear Consultant
- Certified Children’s Etiquette Trainer
- Professional Make-up & Hairstyling Artist
- BBA (Hons) – Majoring Finance
- VP Event of the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI)
- Associate Member of Malaysian Association of Brand Image Consultants (MABIC)
Multi-talented/Experienced As A:
- Certified Image Consultant –
- To date, she has trained more than 30,000 corporate people ranging from clerical level all the way to CEOs and the VVIPs of Datos & Datins
- Involved in beauty pageantry Image Transformation Project namely the “Miss Petite Southeast Asia 2013”
- Actively involving into coordinating and organizing events for Association of Image Consultants International in growing the Image Consultancy Industry
- Pursuing Industrial Doctorate In Image & Brand Management to further enhance her skills and expertise in providing higher quality service to her clients
- Professional Certification Trainer –
- Appointed by Global University of Lifelong Learning (GULL) as an Associate Centre and Trainer in training students in Professional Certification In Image & Styling Consultancy and Professional Advance Diploma In Image Branding & Communication Level
- As one of the Trainer of Neuro Science Programming Certification, a program developed by Professor Dr. George Rollei and Dr. Sam Wang, from the Centre of Behavioral NeuroScience
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP – Incorporating NLP in trainings and Image
- Fashion Versatility Designer – Growing her own label named “Wendy Joyce” which has appeared in much local press
- Fashion Stylist –
- As a stylist cum co-author of an image book named “UP YOUR VALUE”
- Styled and transformed the most ordinary woman (2012)
- Professional Make-up & Hairstyling Artist –
- Make-up artist for Beauty Pageant, Local Celebrities and models in year 2003, 2004 and 2005
- As a make-up training manager for a listed skin care & cosmetics company in Malaysia 2005
- Make-up Instructor – Especially for MAS (2003, 2004)
- Skin Care & Cosmetics Specialist –
- Speak and train for various events related to skin care & cosmetics – Ed. Pinaud, Estebel, Nutrimetics, Aviance, Evergreen etc
- Speak for Skin Care & Cosmetics products launching, workshops and talks
- Develop Skin Care & Cosmetics Products Education Campaign/Program – Ed. Pinaud, Estebel, EVERGREEN, Nutrimetics, Aviance etc
- Personal Shopper/Wardrobe Consultant – As a personal Image Coach for individuals to have a total transformation in them (Guaranteed Program)
- Certified Children’s Etiquette Trainer – Involving in children’s training program for Mattel, Cambridge etc
- Professional Emcee –
- Emceed for Product Launching – Ed. Pinaud Singapore & Malaysia
- Emceed for EP Ambassador Search – Malaysia
- Emceed for Annual Gala Dinner and R&R – DCHL 2008, 2009 & 2010 (Biggest crowd of 10,000 people in Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil)
- Emceed for SBY & Associates’ Seminars on Tax & Corporate Review