Effective Technical Report Writing
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION & WRITING SKILLS
Reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report or proposal you write will be its best advocate.
It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. This course has been designed specifically for people who are required to write business reports. It concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing process easier and the resulting document more effective.
Below are the learning outcomes for the training course:
- Write technical reports confidently in English
- Structure and organize any technical report writing task
- Write in three styles – descriptive, analytical, and reflective
- Write logical and persuasive reports
- Improve sentence construction for better clarity
- Use correct grammar when writing technical reports
- Identifying & charting your true identity as a Super Hero at work!