MASTER EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (EI)
FOR WORK BALANCE
21 – 22 october 2019 | ROYAL HOTEL KL
What it is about ?
Emotions can and will influence how we act and react at work. Being able to recognize your behaviors, moods, impulses and manage them in a positive way is Emotional Intelligence. This newly found emotional “awareness” allows you to communicate more effectively, empathize with others, manage stress/overload, overcome difficult situations and eliminate conflict. Emotional intelligence also helps you improve relationships, perform successfully at work while achieving your goals.
Understand thoroughly the benefits of having a high EQ at work and at home. Emotional intelligence is a skill. Just like any other skill, you can excel at it with training and practice. This workshop focuses on the five core competencies of emotional intelligence: self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self motivation and empathy and also include interpersonal skills.
Who should attend ?
All managers, heads of departments, line leaders, supervisors. All who wants to learn to apply & maximize leadership skills at the workplace.
What we provide ?
What gives the training ?
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation)
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication
- Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
- Certification in Dynamic Speaking
- Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
- Certified Trainer in Emotional Quotient (ongoing)
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- Certification in Gamification
COURSE OUTLINE FOR 2 DAYS