Excellence In Office Management
SKILLS FOR SECRETARIES, ADMINISTRATORS & SUPPORT STAFF
Office management serves to introduce the basic elements of office procedures and of understanding the roles and responsibilities of a secretary/administration in the office.
This module is designed to provide the learner with the rudiments of office practices and procedures in a business environment especially for those who are to be trained to work in an administrative and secretarial role that demands good secretarial practices.
At the completion of this completion, learners will be able to:
- Understand the organizational structure and her roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Be familiar with health and safety rules and regulations and to assist in ensuring confidentiality and security of information
- Be familiar with the telecommunication system in the office and be able to use the system effectively and efficiently
- Be able to handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Be familiar with the systems and procedures concerning stationery, stock, purchase and sales of goods
- Improve filing efficiency
- Be able to prepare travel arrangements for business trips