Motivate Yourself & Change your Life Forever
You can find at least 2 ways to look at virtually everything
A pessimist looks for difficulty in the opportunity whereas an optimist naturally or trained to look for opportunity in the difficulty.
Most failures could have been converted into successes if someone had held on another minute or made one more effort.
People who control their mental attitudes control their destinies. You can always become the person you would have liked to be. Of course, some have the mental attitude by nature, and some has gone through some training course or by reading books.
You are what you THINK you are. Doesn’t matter what others think
In time – everyone will see you the same way you see yourself
All The Ways You Can Regain Optimism, Be Energized and Feeling Rejuvenated To Forge Positively Ahead!
• Life is 10% what happens to us, 90% how we react to it
• Master your mind – create your future in the present moment. It is a very complex but achievable skill to master. Our training course do provide the exact steps and techniques to master ones mind.
• Learn to write your affirmations, positive sentences with the intention to achieve something
• Learn to visualize your goals before you fall asleep & upon waking up
• Besides writing your goals create a VISION BOARD of your goals
• Always send out positive thoughts. Universe always gives back exactly what you send out whether good or bad thoughts. Remember The Law of Attraction does’nt discriminate whether you are a good or bad person. It gives you back exactly what you sent out
• Create INTENTION ACTIVATORS – write your affirmations & create your vision board. Hand them everywhere where you can see them eg on the fridge door, next to the switch, on car dashboard, on the walls, besides the bed, as screen saver etc
• Feel good first – your HAPPINESS is your birthright. It shouldn’t depend on your achieving anything. Start by claiming & using it to make your life’s journey fun ALL the way not just at the end.
• Keep all your promises. Promise the things you know it’s in your power to deliver & then deliver. However you can motivate yourself more effectively if you keep your goals & promises separate
• Program yourself – learn to factor out the negative aspects of the media today. Don’t look to the media to tell you what’s happening in your life. Be what’s happening
• Get up on the right side – self motivation increase when the left brain tells the right brain what to do.
• Be a finisher. Start a new history of finishing things – small things at first and larger as you go along.
• Don’t even see, hear or talk negative about any person. If you do you have allowed them to stay RENT FREE in your head
• Cut out negative conversations based upon gossips, small talk or derogatory remarks
• Reformate your language, both internal & external. Fill your mind with
words & thoughts that energize & motivate you. Substitute negative words for positive words
• Use positive greetings. Do this with enough enthusiasm
• Be passionate & vibrant when you speak. Start singing & create the voice you’d like to have
• Learn to master emotions. Accept that how you feel about anything or anyone is your choice. Understand that no one can hurt U or make U angry without your permission
• Forget your stress & problems by concentrating on others : do not be self centered. Stress management is one of the crucial skill to master and there are so much training courses related to it. Without this skill, life tends to be so much harder.
• Do more than is expected of you. Delay gratification until the hard work’s done
• Create your relationships – anytime you take a relationship problem up into the mind you have unlimited opportunities to get creative.
• Act like a hero – heroes show what’s possible for a human being to accomplish. They can be enriching source of energy & inspiration.
• Fill your heart with love for LOVE is the single most powerful positive emotion. When you are filled with love whatever you visualize will come true for you
• Control & eliminate negative emotions especially fear, revenge, hate & anger
• Start each day with an attitude of gratitude. Train everyday for the attitude. It might be hard to start at first, but once the momentum is there, it is unstoppable.
• Apologize & ask for forgiveness for any unjust offence you have committed. The more bitter the lessons the greater the rewards for carrying it out. After love forgiveness is the second most
• Fear does not exist outside the mind. Conquer your fears & reap the rewards
• Accept your willpower – develop & make the willpower strong
• Self pity destroys self confidence & recognize that you are one person you can & should depend on at all times
• Come to your own rescue – your self esteem provides the inner strength necessary to create a giving, loving life. See how much better your own life works once you accept that no one is coming. See how much you are at self motivation once you have begun to celebrate the news that you’re enough.
• Think beyond the box. Be creative & innovative
• Learn to brainstorm by yourself. All the training courses will never help you if you do not help yourself. Self mentoring is the best mentoring you can get because your mentor knows you best. A great teacher once said “ the kingdom of heaven is within you “
• Avoid perfectionism. Set yourself up for success. After all the training and effort and consistency, you should be proud of yourself even though some time you feel down due to lack of achievement.
• When you are down & out – Fake it till you make it!
• Change your physiology. Your physiology controls your state which in turn ts controlling your emotion.
• Physical exercise is a good way to change your state
• Keep your energy level high.
• Be your own best cheering squad – always give yourself credit for your accomplishments & successes
• Ask 3 role models what strategies they use to maintain their positive attitudes. Adapt and train using those strategies to be positive as them.
• Build a network of positive friends, colleagues & acquaintances
• Say or do something each day which will make another person feel better. You can do this with a call, a postcard, a letter, a email, a kind word or doing some kind deed
• Make a complete inventory of all your assets & discover that your greatest asset is your sound mind
• Welcome friendly criticism. As is asian culture, especially in Malaysia, the people keep their criticism to themselves. Thus, try to get the word out of their mouth if any to further improve yourself.
• Create a vision or a dream – something to wake up to in the morning.
• Discover a labour of love and do it with your heart & soul even if it is only a hobby.
• Leave our comfort zone – only challenges causes growth, test our skills & make us better
• Break ALL bad habits. Replace your habits – replacement is powerful because it works & where bad habits are concerned it’s the only thing that works
• Use your weaknesses . Turn about our weaknesses into strengths & creative possibilities will emerge
• Invent games – whatever it is you have to do, turning it into a game will always bring you higher levels of energy & motivation
• Buy yourself flowers – every time you look at them, let them remind you how colorful your future is going to be, how fresh your thoughts are, how easy it is for you to hold on yourself, how much power you have to make your environment beautiful … and how sweet the smell of the universe can be.
• Create your own voice. You are not stuck with the voice you have now. Start singing and soon you’ll be creating the voice you’d like to have.
• Sing with feeling – we do not sing because we are happy, we are happy because we sing
• Get out of the rut in your life ie your habitual activities – do something different, enjoyable
• Read motivational books. Surround yourself with motivational posters & slogans.
• Attend a seminar or training course to further upskill yourself.
• Get some coaching. The best coach show us how to train and examine ourselves. It takes courage to ask for coaching but the rewards can be great. The best moments come when your coach helps you do something you have previously been afraid to do. Training by a coach does cause miracles.
• Welcome your problems – every solution has a problem. Remember if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
• NEVER LOOK BEHIND. Stop fretting about the past & anything that has happened in the past. Look for a lesson, then move on. Do not look back unless you plan to go that way.
What ever is past is gone forever. We can never get back whatever time that has gone by. So it is no use crying or sighing over lost time. Learn a lesson from our past mistakes
& QUICKLY MOVE ON.
Training programs: https://peaksuccessabundance.com/training-courses/
YouTube: Rachel Khor
Provides In-House Training
Principal Trainer, Peak Success Abundance Sdn Bhd
From Directive Communication International & American Institute of Business Psychology:
– Certification in Colored Brain Communication
– Certification in Human Drive & Motivation
– Certification in Dynamic Speaking
– Certification in Curriculum Development
– PSMB Certified Trainer
– Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
– Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical
– 18 years corporate training experience