Positive Work Attitude, Self Motivation & Peak Performance
PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS & EMPOWERMENT
This Attitude Skills training course is about helping people discover new ways of thinking that maximize their ability to succeed & re-engineering thought process to become more effective even in challenging work environments.
Managers are expected to “fix” or “fire” the employee with a “bad attitude.” There is little the manager can do to “fix” the employee’s attitude. The employee must “fix” their own attitude. At the same time, the manager’s attitude must be right to create an environment allowing the employee to refocus their attitude for a more positive & productive work effort.
If the manager or the employee lacks the skills to make adjustments to their thought processes – attitude change for a more productive effort will not take place.
This workshop is NOT just a “make you feel wonderful” for a day long “rah-rah” session. Participants learn practical techniques & specific tools they can use immediately to refocus & rethink their approach to work performance, the team, the boss & their life.
Below are the learning outcomes for the training course:
- Create a positive & empowering work environment
- Analyze & resolve issues by creating & adopting the “attitude advantage”
- Uncover your mental blueprint – change! & install winning programs
- Check & control your Little Voice is NOT sabotaging your work success
- Obtain effective tools to clear out outdated ideas, negativity, not empowering thoughts, emotional scars, stress & worries that hold you back
- Lay your hands on the only system to reprogram your brain; eliminate destructive, limiting, self sabotaging beliefs, habits & behavior
- Tap into proven ways to turbo charge & keep energy constantly high
- Learn to anchor your wins & change your state of mind instantly!
- Gain fresh insights, implement concrete & practical actin plans to develop positive attitudes & increase productivity
- Recondition your mind to think, believe & act positively & powerfully
RACHEL KHOR – Creative, Dynamic, Inspiring, Charismatic, Versatile
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation)
- From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication
- Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
- Certification in Dynamic Speaking
- Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certified Trainer in Emotional Quotient
- Trained with Master Cheng Hung Yeh in Truth of Emotions Through Movements, Energy Dance (Body, Mind & Soul), Language Communication
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
She is currently the Principal Trainer & Chief Learning Strategist with Peak Success Abundance Sdn Bhd as well as an experienced entrepreneur and businesswoman.
Rachel Khor is also a Master Trainer in Emotional Intelligence & Emotional Drivers, Success Tools & Colored Brain, Creativity & Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Communication, Negotiation, Peak Performance, Goal Setting, Positive Work Attitude, Leadership & Sales Warriors.
She has also undertaken training, consultancy & facilitation projects with various companies, both private and public sectors. She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor.
Her training & coaching incorporate effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines and practical tools for all her learning solutions.
Driven by a passion for delivering awesomeness, she ensures she execute cutting edge learning technologies, share highly relevant knowledge, provide critical & up to date information, deliver time tested methodologies and conduct interactive sessions – all are formulated to achieve results like never before.
Her determination and speed in producing training solutions is one of the key reasons our clients and customers keep coming back to her over and over again. Her research, knowledge & experience made Rachel Khor in the front line within her profession.
She loves people development – during her high impact training sessions she is dynamic, dedicated & results driven. She utilizes Accelerated Training methodologies to inspire change and fast results. She trains with her personal brand of positivity, charisma, creativity & focus which greatly motivates her participants to achieve greater heights of achievement & accomplishment.
Participants have described her sessions as inspiring, thought provoking, energetic, highly interactive and easy to understand.
During her sessions, her ability to be neutral, non-judgmental, supporting the group and upholding its wisdom has allowed her to effectively extract participation in a magical way.
Based on the belief that every individual has a core genius and the ability to soar given the right opportunities; Rachel’s training methodology breaks limiting beliefs, overcomes obstacles & cultivates trust across cultures.
She achieves this by ensuring her training is relevant, result oriented, solution based – made fresh with new ideas, strategies and techniques.
Clients From Rachel’s Inhouse & Public Training Include…
OIL & GAS
Petronas Holdings, Petronas Dagangan, Petronas Carigali, Petronas Penapisan, Petco, BP Amoco, Shell
BANKING & FINANCE
Bank Negara Malaysia, Kementerian Kewangan, Securities Commission, Ambank Unit Trust, UOB Bank, HSBC, EON Bank, Exim Bank, ADFIM, MBF Cards, Danajamin, Pan Malaysia Pools
MAA Assurance, Malaysian Reinsurance, Tokio Marine Insurans, ACE Insurance, Aneka Insurance, Malaysian Institue of Insurance
AIC Semiconductor, Agilent, Ansell, Bristol Industries, Cam Precision, Camcar Textron, Compaq, Continental Sime Tyre, Dell, Emhart Glass, Formosa Prosonic, Kotak, Infineon, Impressive Edge, Jasa Kita, Kanzen, Merck, Mimos, MRCB Bhd, Selangor Industrial Corporation, Samsung, Sara Lee, Munchy’s, Scenic Moulding Bhd, Kossan Rubber, Cameroon, LG Aluminium, Royal Selangor International, Sharp Roxy, SIRIM, Tencate, Takeuzi, Texchem, Totokiki, Toshiba, Watta Battery, Niro Ceramic, White Horse Ceramic, V Source, WPG International
PORTS, AIRPORTS, UTILITUIES & TELECOMMUNICATION
Malaysian Airport, MAS, KLAS Airport Services, Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Westport, Johor Port, TNB, Telekom, Maxis
Sunrise, SP Setia, Selangor Dredging, Worldwide Holdings, Global Bond, ERF, TPPT, IOI Group
Genting Group, Hotel Equatorial, Hotel Puteri Pacific, Eastin Hotel, Saujana Resort Genting Group
Subang Medical Centre, Ampang Puteri Hospital
ASSOCIATIONS & CLUBS
Malaysian Export Academy/Exporters Club, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), UEM Academy, Naza Academy, Vistage Malaysia (CEOs Club)
Open University, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universiti Malaya
Ministry of Finance, Minsitry of Health, Minsitry of Agriculture, Perancangan Bandar & Desa, DBKL, Permodalan Nasional Berhad
1. THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX – Joanne Yew, Executive, Danajamin Nasional Bhd
“Rachel is a most creative, dynamic & charismatic trainer with lots of new, fresh ideas. She has incredible rapport with us”
2. EFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT – Azizi Bin Doraman, Supervisor, Petronas Chemicals Marketing Labuan
“Rachel clearly demonstrate the techniques & how the results can be achieved. I will definitely practice her techniques once back at the office”
3. INTERPERSONAL & PEOPLE SKILLS – Widyawati Mohd Nor, Executive, Fibrecomm Network (M) Sdn Bhd
“This training has helped me tremendously on a personal & professional capacity. What respect about Rachel is her caring attitude where she takes the time & trouble to stay back after the seminar to advise & provide further guidance”
4. 10 KEY TOOLS FOR WORK SUCCESS – Siti Kasmah, Executive Secretary, Sarawak Shell Berhad
“What I learn the most is how you adjust yourself & get along with people. Highly recommended!. Worth to share. Be positive – all the good things will be on your side”
5. EQ AT THE WORKPLACE – Mohammad Zaki Bin Musa, Supervisor, Petco Trading Labuan Company Ltd
“What I like about Rachel is her ability to make a complicated concept or techniques so easy to understand & follow. She mixes no nonsense pragmatic & practical ideas & tools with creative & mind power techniques. This is simply awesome!”
6. PEAK PERFORMANCE & SUCCESS SKILLS – Oon Gaik Chiou, Bank Officer, UOB Bank Penang
“Rachel is a great trainer. I’m grateful for her sharing, training & guidance. If I’m given another opportunity to attend her training again, I would love to”
7. PEAK PERFORMANCE & SUCCESS SKILLS – Ting Wei Ing, Bank Officer, UOB Bank Penang
“Excellent & fantastic trainer! Shared her real life experiences with us. Taught us practically & relate to our jobs. Very professional. Well Done!”
8. CREATIVITY, LATERAL THINKING & PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS – Amir Rashid, Training Manager/Norashikin Idris, Training Executive, KLAS Airport Services
“Rachel conducted 2 inhouse workshops on the above topic. The participants gave her excellent rating. They found her training useful, practical, interactive & easy to understand”